Physio-Fit Physiotherapy Hospital is a fully serviced, licenced private physiotherapy in Lagos, Nigeria. We offer high quality services. Our sets of equipment are well chosen for ease of use in rehabilitation and fitness.
Patients are advised to choose One (1) treatment option from Four (4) available treatment options that we have in our facilities. All our options have been designed for continuous exercises with supervision, and cater for all individual needs.
These options are:
- Home service: Patients are attended to within the confines of their homes. If you are unable to get to us due to your health challenges, we will come to you by sending our skilled physiotherapists to your home to provide you with much needed treatment and advice if we are convinced that you will benefit maximally, because we are result-oriented.
- Out-Patient: Patients are expected in the hospital for treatment on appointment days – otherwise referred to as “clinic days”
- Out-Patient (with ambulance services/shuttle): Ambulance services are provided to convey patients from their homes to the hospital for treatment on appointment days (clinic days) after which, the ambulance will drop (clinic days) after which the ambulance will drop the patients in their homes again.
- Physical Rehabilitation Centre: Patients are on admission in our physical rehabilitation home where they are attended to twice a day. Viz:
- In the morning (in-door session)
- In the evening (out-door session)
Advantages are many, to mention but few:
- Patient recovers faster.
- Patients are cared for, by different medical professionals.
- Makes patient feel that they are not alone because they are opportune to see other patient that have similar conditions, etc.